Caring for a relative who's bedridden is hard work. In fact, it's basically a full-time job. If you don't have the time or resources to give your relative the level of care they need, reach out to Camino De Paz Assisted Living, LLC.
We understand the fear, anxiety and even guilt you might feel when you search for an assisted living facility in Tucson, AZ. You can trust our team to ease your worries and keep your loved one in excellent care, no matter the extent of their medical needs.
Call today to ask about our bedridden care services. We're always happy to answer your questions.
Camino De Paz Assisted Living tailors our bedridden care services to suit your loved one's medical needs. You can count on us to:
- Perform bed turns every two hours
- Give your loved one a daily bed bath or shower if capable
- Provide three home-cooked meals or tube-feeding services per day
- Follow a dietary plan recommended by their doctor
- Bring our in-home doctor to visit your loved one each month for checkups
Contact Camino De Paz Assisted Living today to speak with a bedridden care specialist in Tucson, AZ about our tube-feeding services.